In-Person Worship Will Resume on Sunday, May 9th
The Deacons are pleased to announce that we are ready to begin our Hybrid Worship! Join us for worship on Zoom…or in person in the Sanctuary on Sunday May 9th at 10:00 am.
Some things to be aware of:
- Masks will be required
- We will not be singing together for the foreseeable future, but Mike will play hymns for us in his inimitable style!
- Offering will be placed in the plates at the back of the church
- The service will be simulcast on Zoom for those who wish to remain at home. There will be brief opportunities for the 2 parts of the community to “see” each other (i.e. during the Prayers of the People and “Coffee Hour.”)
- There will be no Faith Formation Classes until September (at the earliest). Families who attend in-person are encouraged to bring their worship bags with them.
- Coffee Hour will be “virtual” in the Sanctuary, not in Holt Hall.
- Rest rooms may be used as needed.
- There will be some technology glitches! We ask your ongoing patience as we do this new thing.
Our Food Pantry is open for those in need. If you need assistance or would like to give a donation please contact Karen Burnham at 860-208-6013. Everything will remain confidential.