Programs and Ministries
FAITH FORMATION PROGRAMS
- We are pleased to offer a multi-age format for our church school. Each week, children who are PreK—4th grade share in a lively lesson in our church school classroom following the “Time for Children” in worship.
- Our Youth class meets two Sundays per month. In addition to this class, youth participate in community activities such as preparing meals for the Covenant Soup Kitchen, and gathering with other youth groups from the region as part of Giv2..
During the summer months we worship as “the whole people of God,” keeping our children with us throughout the worship service. Our services are briefer and include more familiar music. We also offer “worship packets,” children’s bulletins and other child-friendly activities during our service.
Adult Faith Formation at Hampton has many formats, from daily email prayers during Lent to year-long book studies. In the past we’ve offered the opportunity to walk a labyrinth in Holt Hall, tackled tough questions with the help of video series and used the Daily Coloring Calendar offered by A Sanctified Art ©.
Shawl Ministry — click here to learn more
Our community has a longstanding tradition of generosity. As followers of Christ we respond to the needs of others in a variety of ways, including:
- Housing the Hampton Town food pantry
- Supporting Covenant Soup Kitchen
- WAIM (the Windham Area Interfaith Ministry)
- Windham No Freeze Hospitality Center
- As Charter Organization for Boy Scout Troop 93
- Serving as Site for 12-step Programs
- Our Choir, under the direction of Mike Foley, meets from September through May at 9:00 am on Sunday mornings in Holt Hall. If you would like to join them, please contact Mike or Choir Coordinator Bonnie Cardwell, or simply come to Holt Hall on Sunday morning for rehearsal.